Sunday, November 25, 2012

The Next Big Thing...

I’ve been asked by the fabulous author Chris Karlsen to participate in the Next Big Thing blog chain. So here is my contribution.

What is the working title of your book?
REMEMBER THE STARS

Where did the idea come from for this book?
I’m keen to mix elements of both romance and horror into my stories. My idea came from what the possibilities are if you put yourself into a position to die before your time was up.

What genre does your book fall under?
Paranormal romance with horror elements

How long did it take to write the first draft?
A few months.

What actors would you use for a movie rendition of your book?
I watch very little television/movies, so I really cannot accurately answer this, but here is a sneak peek at the photos I will be using for my trading cards which will give you a better idea of what my hero and heroine look like in my mind.

What is a one sentence synopsis of your book?
For Leah Rhodes and Remy Moreland, can one night together lead not only to a way out but to love as well?

Will it be self published or represented by an agency?
This novella will be published by Books To Go Now.

Who or what inspired you to write this book?
I have a bit of fascination with the afterlife.

What other books would you compare this story to within your genre?
My last release, SEE ME (Leap of Faith Publishing) and my short story ANTIQUE CHARMING (Books To GoNow) have the same gothic-y atmosphere that I love and feature in REMEMBER THE STARS.

What else about your book might pique the reader's interest?
I strive to come up with plots and characters that are unusual and not run of the mill. My main genre is romance, but I love to infuse horror elements as well to produce a story that the reader will hopefully not have read before.

No comments:

Post a Comment